Combining playful sophistication with elegance and contemporary design, Riley is the newest addition to the Crystalbrook Collection. Situated in the northern end of Cairns on the iconic waterfront Esplanade, this 5-star property features an expansive lagoon pool and private beach, day spa, 3 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness centre, and Cairn’s highest roof top bar.
Offers & Booking
Laze and Graze 3-Night Package
Prices are per room based on 2 adults sharing for 3 nights:
Sea Room (sleeps up to 3) from $1,525
Panoramic Sea Room (sleeps up to 2) from $1,645
Prices may vary per night based on season and demand.
- Breakfast for 2 at Paper Crane Restaurant
- Late Checkout
- Self Parking
Terms and conditions
- Cancellation permitted up to 1 day prior.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Relax and revel in the sea room with a serene view of the waters. Bath in the sunlight on the spacious balcony overlooking the Cairns and Coral Sea.
Panoramic Sea Room (32-47 sq metres)
Boasting unspoiled 360-degree views of the stunning Coral Sea and the sprawling mountains beyond, this room is perfect for a romantic escape for a tropical adventure. Redefines the epitome of luxury and comfort features an uber-comfortable King size bed and modern amenities.
About Crystalbrook Riley Cairns
Riley, Crystalbrook’s newest resort, combines chic contemporary designs, stunning panoramic ocean views, and sustainability. The 5-star property’s prime location on Cairns’ Esplanade situates it near the Great Barrier Departure Terminal, Flecker Botanic Gardens, Centre of Contemporary Arts, airports and hospitals.
Each room is fitted with its own Apple iPad control entre, a 55-inch HD Smart TV, fast WiFi, Roomcast by Google Chromecast, up to 200 complimentary recent release movies, rainforest showers, and Nespresso machine with complimentary pods.
The resort also features 3 on-site restaurant and bars serving up contemporary Asian cuisines, fresh healthy bowls, and a sophisticated Mediterranean-style rooftop bar.
Guests will also be able to enjoy the property’s private beach and lagoon pool, indulgent Eleme day spa, and 24-hour fitness centre during their stay. Spearheading #responsibleluxury, Riley aims to lessen it’s environmental impact by employing technology and cutting-edge amenities to replace plastic straws, water bottles, and room key cards.