Dine in style at one of Australia’s newest fine-dining restaurants before retreating to the contemporary comforts of your room with sweeping harbour views and a bottle of chilled Champagne. The following morning, enjoy a buffet breakfast bursting with seasonal fruits and handmade delicacies, served from open stations. All this? Against a breathtaking Sydney backdrop.
Image Credit – Crown Towers Sydney
Any cancellation related to Covid-19, guests can choose to have their stay credited to another date within 12 months or a refund.
*As at January 25th 2021, enquire to confirm.
- Overnight accommodation in a Harbour or Opera King room
- Bottle of Piper Heidsieck
- $250 dining credit
- Daily breakfast for two at Epicurean
- Available for stays until 24 December 2021
- Pricing is based on mid week rates, increased rates for weekends
- High season: January, November & December 2021
- Blackout periods may apply
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Crown Towers Sydney
Table for Two Package
Per Night Rates
from $1,209 per night for Two Adults in the Harbour Bridge King Room
from $1,299 per night for Two Adults in the Opera King Room
Overnight accommodation in a Harbour or Opera King room
Bottle of Piper Heidsieck
$250 dining credit
Daily breakfast for two at Epicurean
*Pricing is based on midweek rates, increased rates for weekends*
*High season: January, November & December 2021*
*Blackout periods may apply*'
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Crown Towers Sydney
Rooms & Suites
Deluxe King Room
Harbour Bridge King Room
Opera King Room
Executive Harbour Bridge Suite
Premier Harbour Bridge Suite
About Crown Towers Sydney
Luxury by the Harbour
Rising majestically above the bustling Barangaroo Precinct, Crown Towers offers unparalleled luxury accommodation in Sydney. With perfectly framed views of Sydney’s skyline, each room heralds sophisticated, modern décor capturing the essence of the gorgeous and unique harbourside setting.
Relax in Style
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, escape to a poolside cabana with breathtaking, panoramic views of Sydney or indulge in exclusive treatments at Crown Spa. Take advantage of the opulent event spaces and private dining options and stop by the boutique shops for a five-star experience.
Signature Dining Experiences
Amid spectacular views of Australia’s iconic harbour, taste some of the best dishes from internationally acclaimed chefs. Crown is home to an array of top restaurants including Nobu, Silks and Woodcut. Whether you’re after a fine dining experience or a casual bite to eat, we’ve got you covered for all occasions.