Dine in style at one of Australia’s newest fine-dining restaurants before retreating to the contemporary comforts of your room with sweeping harbour views and a bottle of chilled Champagne. The following morning, enjoy a buffet breakfast bursting with seasonal fruits and handmade delicacies, served from open stations. All this? Against a breath-taking Sydney backdrop.
Offers & Booking
Table for Two Package
Prices are per room based on 2 adults sharing for 1 night:
Harbour Bridge King Room (sleeps up to 2) from $1,209
Opera King Room (sleeps up to 2) from $1,299
Pricing is based on midweek rates, increased rates for weekend.
- Bottle of Piper Heidsieck
- $250 dining credit
- Daily breakfast for 2 at Epicurean
Terms and conditions
- Available for stays until 24 December 2021.
- Pricing is based on mid week rates, increased rates for weekends.
- High season: January, November & December 2021.
- Blackout periods may apply.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Deluxe King Room
Harbour Bridge King Room
Opera King Room
Executive Harbour Bridge Suite
Premier Harbour Bridge Suite
About Crown Towers Sydney
Luxury by the Harbour
Rising majestically above the bustling Barangaroo Precinct, Crown Towers offers unparalleled luxury accommodation in Sydney. With perfectly framed views of Sydney’s skyline, each room heralds sophisticated, modern décor capturing the essence of the gorgeous and unique harbourside setting.
Relax in Style
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, escape to a poolside cabana with breathtaking, panoramic views of Sydney or indulge in exclusive treatments at Crown Spa. Take advantage of the opulent event spaces and private dining options and stop by the boutique shops for a five-star experience.
Signature Dining Experiences
Amid spectacular views of Australia’s iconic harbour, taste some of the best dishes from internationally acclaimed chefs. Crown is home to an array of top restaurants including Nobu, Silks and Woodcut. Whether you’re after a fine dining experience or a casual bite to eat, we’ve got you covered for all occasions.