Created for discerning travellers, Clifftop combines high-quality design, indulgent pampering, and natural beauty into a spectacular 5-star getaway. This is the best place in Victoria’s famed Spa Country from which to bask in dramatic natural scenery from an infinity daybed suspended in thin air, to relax in a private spa just for two, and to delight in the unique fixtures that spoil the senses.
Image credit – Clifftop at Hepburn
Offers & Booking
Two Adults or Family Stay
Per Night Weekends from $535
Per Night Week Days (Sunday-Thursday) from $479
Extra $298 per night applies for use of second bedroom and bath regardless of guest numbers
Options between Family friendly Clifftop Villas with full kitchen & laundry that accommodates up to 4 guest
Adult only Solitude Villas (Shipping container like) with small kitchenette that accommodates up to 2 guest
Solitude Villas (Paris, Rome, Venice & Vienna)
- Three architecturally designed 2 bedroom villas in Hepburn Springs
- Floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views of the native bushland
- Cantilevered infinity daybeds that sit suspended in mid-air
- Two-person spa baths & romantic Oblica Ove fireplaces
- Self-contained kitchens with architectural sinks & induction cooktops
- Unique entertainment options in each villa
Terms and conditions
- A full credit valid for 12 months if a stay is prevented by COVID-19 when notified immediately.
- All bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Cancellation Terms: No refunds within the 30 days of stay, 50% refund for cancellations 30-60 days from stay & Full refund for cancellations over 60 days.
- All stays are minimum of 2 nights.
- No split weekends must include Friday & Saturday.
- Prices may vary depending on the time of year of travel.
- Subject to availability.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Gorgeous furniture, the fluffiest of pillows, and a lovely vista of the bushland highlight this two-bedroom, two-bathroom spa retreat. But it doesn’t end there. This villa features the Ultra Platinum Pro arcade console with 1,400 games displayed on a 26" screen for simultaneous gameplay for up to 4 players. Fun for hours on end.
Be transported to a different world — Middle Earth to be exact — with the STERN Lord of the Rings pinball machine, exclusive to the Evoke villa. When you need a break from pinball, spend precious moments by the warmth of the stylish fireplace and the view of the landscape from the floor-to-ceiling windows of this beautiful two-bedroom, two-bathroom luxury hideaway.
Take pleasure in the relaxing ambience of this two-bedroom, two-bathroom opulent retreat. Not only does it have a stunning design and outstanding fixtures; it also features the Japanese-engineered Inada Sogno, touted as the world’s best massage chair. A few minutes lounging in this seat will give you a taste of heaven on earth — exceptionally soothing, charmingly divine.
About Clifftop at Hepburn
Located in Hepburn Springs, just an hour away from Melbourne, Clifftop at Hepburn offers guests a truly unique holiday experience. These three luxury villas are perched atop a cliff and offer breathtaking views of a lush mountainside and the native bushland below from the floor-to-ceiling windows.
Created for discerning travelers, Clifftop combines high quality design, indulgent pampering, and natural beauty into a spectacular 5-star getaway. This is the best place in Victoria’s famed Spa Country from which to bask in dramatic natural scenery from an infinity daybed suspended in thin air, to relax in a private spa just for two, and to delight in the unique fixtures that spoil the senses.
These gorgeous luxury villas have been designed by local Daylesford architect Robin Larsen and feature a sleek architecture with rusted Corten steel facade warmed by streaks of light by day and enhanced by mood lighting at night. And, rest assured, the interiors are equally as impressive.
The living room features a hand-hewn French Oblica Ove fireplace as its centrepiece. The private dining area is furnished with a wood-grained table, illuminated by a replica Emanuele Magini multilamp. The gourmet kitchen is adorned with Häfele pullout shelves and full-service appliances. The bedroom boasts plush beds with Posturepedic mattresses and hypoallergenic quilts. And the bathroom has an Apasier Oman stone bath and L’Occitane amenities. Truly, unparalleled luxury at every turn.
The entertainment centre is another nook inviting exploration. The cosy ambience brought about by the wood panelling and steel wall cladding is complemented by the massive flat-screen TV, DVD player, Bose sound system, movie and music library. Clifftop is where you can enjoy leisure at its finest.
While the three spa villas all have similarly splendid features, each still offers something unique to guests. Clifftop understands a luxury traveller’s need for bespoke experiences so has included a unique feature in each villa.