The only Resort in Broome located on spectacular Cable Beach, Cable Beach Club is styled to reflect the Asian and colonial influences of Broome. Complemented by acres of lush, tropical greenery, indulge in a life of luxury at Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa.
The variety of activities and facilities on site range from adult-only pools and spas to a water playground and mini gold courts for the whole family to enjoy.
Offers & Booking
Prices are per room based on two adults sharing for 2 Nights:
Garden View Studio from $778
Pool View Suite from $878
Ocean Side Studio from $519
Bungalow (Pearlers) from $1,038
Superior Bungalow from $1,926
Terms and conditions
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM and check-out before 10:00 AM.
- Pets not allowed.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash.
- This property offers transfers from the airport; guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Studios are offered and perfect for both couples or families. Range of different studios available as mentioned in the pricing section.
Bungalows give a homely feeling and are perfect for larger groups or families. Range of different studios available as mentioned in the pricing section.
Club apartments offer more space and are perfect for families who need larger areas for living space, kitchen and balcony.
Relax in privacy with access to added benefits such as a plunge pool and a gazebo.
Suites offer the ultimate luxurious experience for the guests. The ambience is a fine combination of art and spaciousness.
About Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
Take one world-famous beach – complete with Indian Ocean sunsets, gently swaying palm trees and Kimberley charm – add the finest food, stylish accommodation and unique experiences; and you have the ideal setting for a memorable holiday.
Welcome to Cable Beach, home of the award-winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa – a holiday destination like no other. Your stay will be full of surprising wonders and endless ways to reconnect; with nature, your partner, your family and yourself.
Cable Beach Club offers a place to unwind, with two pools, delicious cuisine at a choice of four restaurants, leisure facilities, the first Australian L’Occitane spa and a personal touch to the experience. Relax for a while in the Chahoya Spa or the meditative Buddha Sanctuary. And enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in one of the four distinctively different restaurants and bars.
Nestled amongst the lush gardens you will find a range of accommodation – Studios, Bungalows, Villas and Suites. Designed with Broome Character and Kimberley style each accommodation option is a fusion of colonial charm and Asian influence. Couples will enjoy the range of Studios or a private Villa and families have the option of interconnecting Studios, Bungalows or Suites. For a truly exclusive retreat indulge in the Resort’s range of Club Collection rooms.
To create a fantastic feast, take a generous mix of exotic cultures, add a varied range of local delicacies and blend with the talent of creative, passionate chefs. It’s said that 57 languages are spoken in the shire of Broome – and when cultures collide, the result is amazing cuisine. Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa have designed the menus to reflect the influences of the region and offer guests traditional resort fare. Dining options included:
Sunset Bar & Grill