The only Resort in Broome located on spectacular Cable Beach, Cable Beach Club is styled to reflect the Asian and colonial influences of Broome and complemented by acres of lush, tropical greenery.
The myriad of activities and facilities on site range from adult-only pools and spas to a water playground and mini gold courts for the whole family to enjoy.
Image Credits – Cable Beach Resort and Spa & Tourism WA.
Offers & Booking
Two Nights at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
Garden View Studio from $389 per night
Pool View Suite from $439 per night
Ocean Side Studio from $519 per night
Bungalow (Pearlers) from $963 per night
Superior Bungalow from $963 per night
Free self parking on site
Electric car charging station on site
Free 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle
2 poolside bars, 1 beach bar and 1 bar
2 outdoor pools
2 outdoor tennis courts
Free water park access
Dry cleaning service
Free supervised childcare/activities
Free water park access
1 meeting room
7 treatment rooms
Prices are based on a mid-week stay in October 2021. Property is full booked out until end of September 2021.
Terms and conditions
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM and check-out before 10:00 AM.
- Pets not allowed.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash.
- This property offers transfers from the airport; guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Studios are offered and perfect for both couples or families. Range of different studios available as mentioned in the pricing section.
Bungalows give a homely feeling and are perfect for larger groups or families. Range of different studios available as mentioned in the pricing section.
Club apartments offer more space and are perfect for families who need larger areas for living space, kitchen and balcony.
Relax in privacy with access to added benefits such as a plunge pool and a gazebo.
Suites offer the ultimate luxurious experience for the guests. The ambience is a fine combination of art and spaciousness.
About Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
Take one world-famous beach – complete with Indian Ocean sunsets, gently swaying palm trees and Kimberley charm – add the finest food, stylish accommodation and unique experiences; and you have the ideal setting for a memorable holiday.
Welcome to Cable Beach, home of the award-winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa – a holiday destination like no other. Your stay will be full of surprising wonders and endless ways to reconnect; with nature, your partner, your family and yourself.
Cable Beach Club offers a place to unwind, with two pools, delicious cuisine at a choice of four restaurants, leisure facilities, the first Australian L’Occitane spa and a personal touch to the experience. Relax for a while in the Chahoya Spa or the meditative Buddha Sanctuary. And enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in one of the four distinctively different restaurants and bars.
Nestled amongst the lush gardens you will find a range of accommodation – Studios, Bungalows, Villas and Suites. Designed with Broome Character and Kimberley style each accommodation option is a fusion of colonial charm and Asian influence. Couples will enjoy the range of Studios or a private Villa and families have the option of interconnecting Studios, Bungalows or Suites. For a truly exclusive retreat indulge in the Resort’s range of Club Collection rooms.
To create a fantastic feast, take a generous mix of exotic cultures, add a varied range of local delicacies and blend with the talent of creative, passionate chefs. It’s said that 57 languages are spoken in the shire of Broome – and when cultures collide, the result is amazing cuisine. Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa have designed the menus to reflect the influences of the region and offer guests traditional resort fare. Dining options included:
- Club Restaurant
- Sunset Bar & Grill
- Rambutan (Malaysian)
- Zensai (Japanese)