Experience ultimate seclusion at this stunning Kimberley Lodge which is only accessible by air. Stay in a private villa perched atop the dunes and marvel at stunning sunsets over the river, and the sparkle of the Timor Sea. Explore the amazing natural surrounds by 4WD, hike, boat tour or helicopter flight.
Image credit: Berkeley River Lodge
- Accommodation in the Award Winning WA'S Best Regional Accommodation
- All Inclusive nightly rate
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner served in the restaurant
- Full service housekeeping
- Free cancellation up to 2pm, 90 days before arrival
- Children not allowed
- Limited availability
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Berkeley River Lodge
From $2,850 per night, for Two Adults
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Your air-conditioned private retreat features a king size bed and open-air ensuite, complete with dual vanities and a free-standing bathtub for bathing in the Kimberley moonlight. Beyond the dramatic glass frontage of the cool interior of your villa, the occasional seating and daybed on your deck beckons you to laze away an afternoon.
1 King Bed (or 2 Single Beds upon request)
Verandah with Outdoor Setting
Selection of T2 Tea
Nespresso Coffee Machine
Outdoor Open Air Shower
Outdoor Open Air Bath
Self-controlled heating/cooling system
About Berkeley River Lodge
In one of the last true wilderness areas on earth, between Timor Sea sunrises and Berkeley River sunsets, the ultimate Kimberley adventure and refined indulgence awaits.
Australia’s most remote luxury lodge experience, only accessible by air, getting to the Berkeley is half the adventure. Leave modern life far behind and relax into the rhythms of nature in your luxurious villa floating atop the coastal dunes. Be one of the privileged few to set eyes upon breathtaking wilderness landscapes by river cruise or helicopter flight.