Enjoy an absolute beachfront stay at this child-free oasis, right on Cat’s Eye Beach. A perfect couples escape where you can relax in the infinity pool or be pampered at the day spa. Make use of the tennis courts, gym, kayaks and stand up paddle boards for endless entertainment.
Image credit: Tourism Australia
- Includes a reduced Accommodation Rate
- A la carte breakfast daily
- VIP return airport/marina to hotel transfers
- Use of non-motorised watersports
- Minimum stay of Four Nights required.
- Pricing based in months June-August 2021.
- Rates are for Four Nights based on Two Adults sharing.
- Subject to availability, pricing may vary depending on the season.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Four Nights Special
Beach Club Room from $2,964 for Two Adults
*Minimum stay of 4 nights required*'
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Beach Club Rooms
With an absolute beachfront location on Catseye Beach, the spacious Beach Club rooms each have their own private balcony or courtyard. The one-bedroom accommodation has a choice of a king or two single beds, and the ensuite bathroom has a bath, separate shower and bathrobes.
Superior amenities include free Wi-Fi Internet, a deluxe mini bar, CD stereo, iPod docking station and TV with surround sound and Ezystream connection.
About Beach Club Hotel
Awaken to absolute beachfront views at the Beach Club. Surrounded by landscaped gardens on Catseye Beach, the Beach Club Hamilton Island is a boutique retreat exclusively for adults. Romantic, intimate and perfect for couples, the well-appointed boutique rooms have a stylish and relaxed beach house vibe, tailor-made for relaxing. All rooms at the Beach Club Hotel have a private courtyard or balcony looking onto palm-fringed Catseye Beach and the Coral Sea.
Beach Club, Hamilton Island Hotel Facilities
The Beach Club Resort has a private infinity-edge swimming pool overlooking Catseye Beach and private beach area in front of the hotel. Enjoy à la carte breakfast and dinner served poolside at the Beach Club Restaurant. Guests have use of the Beach Clubs lounge and bar, and the in-house library is stocked with books and magazines. The Beach Club has room service and 24-hour reception, and a VIP chauffeured service transports guests from point to point around Hamilton Island.
Guests staying at the Beach Club have complimentary use of non-motorised water sports, including windsurfing and snorkeling equipment, and the island’s gym, spa and sauna, and tennis and squash court hire. The Beach Club Hotel does not cater for guests under the age of 18.