Stylish coastal luxury awaits, with private villas inspired by nature, with garden views, a fireplace, and a sun-drenched deck. Beach and golf course access and calming interiors offer a perfect retreat and a base from which to soak up the beauty of Shoalhaven Heads.
Image credit – Bangalay Luxury Villas and Phil Winterton
- Situated in Shoalhaven Heads, 2km from Seven Mile Beach and Mountain Ridge wines estate.
- 16 self contained soundproof villas, each with a fireplace and complete kitchen.
- Limited availability get in fast to secure a great deal.
- Prices based on a three night stay in May 2021 mid-week for Two Adults.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Should Covid-19 travel restrictions impact travel inside 14 days prior to arrival, an alternative travel date can be booked inside 12 months. If a refund is preferred and the room is re sold, a refund will be granted.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
Long Stay Special – Save 10%
3 Nights in the Garden View Villa from $1323
3 Nights in the Golf View Villa from $1,377
3 Nights in the Two Bedroom Villa from $1,620
Long Stay Special – Save 15%
3 Nights in the Anglesea Holiday House from $1,530
Prices based on a three night stay in May 2021 mid-week for Two Adults.
50% deposit is required at the time of booking
*Rates are subject to availability and may change without notice. Rates are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. For additional room types and further information on terms and conditions, please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
One Bedroom Garden View Villa 100m2
Let the sound of the ocean lull you to sleep in the one bedroom garden villa. Designed with comfort in mind, the one bedroom garden villas are a haven, inspired by the coastal surroundings. You can wake early and take a quick walk up the track to the beach to watch the sun rise over the water, and later settle in at the poolside alfresco dining area to see it set over the mountain at dusk. Catch the sea breeze on the sun filled, north facing outdoor deck or curl up inside with a good book and a nice glass of wine.
One Bedroom Golf View Villa 100m2
Offering stunning views down the golf course to the mountains, the luxurious one bedroom villas are stylish and well appointed. Walk out onto your own sun filled, north facing deck and enjoy your morning brew as you watch golfers make their way around the course. The one bedroom villas are a perfect retreat for couples, boasting intimate indoor and outdoor areas designed for comfort and relaxation. Daily room refresh, air conditioning, heating, fireplace and security including keypad entry are all features of the one bed villas.
Two Bedroom Villa 130m2
These super spacious suites are designed for small groups or family to spend time together relaxing, reconnecting and getting back to nature. The two bedroom villas are accessible villas, allowing those with limited mobility easy access to ensure you enjoy a relaxing and comfortable stay. The beautifully appointed rooms, stylish bathroom and well-equipped kitchen.
Stay in comfort and style in this four bedroom architecturally designed luxury beach house next door to Bangalay. Footsteps from the beach, stunning Seven Mile Beach National Park and the links-style 18 hole golf course at Shoalhaven Heads.
About Bangalay Luxury Villas
Set amongst the pristine backdrop of coastal national park and Shoalhaven Heads golf course, stay in architecturally designed luxury just two hours south of Sydney. Sample native inspired dishes and succumb to the relaxed South Coast way of life.
Those who appreciate authenticity as well as style and quality will love the genuine, natural and peaceful style of boutique Shoalhaven Heads accommodation on offer at Bangalay. Each of the 16 private luxury villas features golf course or garden views, as well as a fireplace and a sun filled north facing deck, encouraging rest, relaxation and getting back to nature.
Bangalay Dining is passionate about delivering quality food from local, respected producers and incorporating the foraging element in a sustainable and ethical way.