- 05 Nov 15
- 06 Nov 16
- 7 nights
- Australia & New Zealand, Pacific Islands
- Legend of the Seas, Royal Caribbean
Legend of the Seas
- Cruise Only
Relive the golden days of rock ‘n’ roll with the sixth incarnation of the marvellous Rock the Boat! Rock the Boat 6, a ulte to the Sixties, sets sail on 06Nov16 and is headlined by massiv golden era acts like Peter Noone of Herman’s Hermits, The Union Gap, The Fortunes and many more! Book your place now as this is bound to sell out.
- Rates are in AUD/USD
- Prices are per person, based on twin share, inclusive of port charges, taxes, and all discounts unless otherwise stated.
Single occupancy and 3rd guest rates are available upon request.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
Relive the sights and sounds of the swinging 60’s as Rock The Boat returns for its sixth consecutive year as we present ‘A Salute to the Sixties: The British Invasion’.
Featuring PETER NOONE THE ORIGINAL VOICE OF Herman’s Hermits (UK), GARY PUCKETT AND The Union Gap (USA) , THE FORTUNES (UK), Mike Pender’s SEARCHERS (UK), BRIAN POOLE & CHIP HAWKES (UK), THE TROGGS (UK), P.J. PROBY (USA), BADFINGER feat. Joey Molland (UK), THE PACEMAKERS (UK), very special guest host GLENN A BAKER plus many more!
Boasting the biggest International line-up of headline artists ever assembled on Rock The Boat, these legendary artists hailing from both the UK and USA will take you on a trip down memory lane performing their countless hits of what many consider the golden age of Rock ‘n’ Roll.
A musical phenomenon occurring in the 1960’s, Rock ‘n’ Roll & Pop artists from the UK found mainstream International success in the United States, conquering the Billboard charts, Radio airwaves and Television, influencing Pop culture and forever changing the landscape of Rock ‘n’ Roll for decades to come.
Join us in celebrating this iconic era aboard Royal Caribbean’s luxurious Legend of the Seas for 7 glorious nights of fun, sun, nostalgia and relaxation with ports of call including The Isle of Pines (New Caledonia) and Lifou (Loyalty Islands).
Grab your dancing shoes with entertainment from morning, noon and night throughout the outstanding That’s Entertainment Theatre, Anchors Aweigh Lounge, Schooner Bar, Centrum, Poolside plus much more.
If that wasn’t enough, no matter your level of expertise, be it beginner, expert or two left feet, you can dance the night away with Rock ‘n’ Roll dancing lessons and events throughout the glorious 7 night voyage.
Music will play from morning until late into the night, and there will be plenty of opportunities for Rock ‘n’ Roll fans to participate in a range of fabulous entertainment experiences and events. In addition, guests can explore the beautiful South Pacific destinations of The Isle of Pines and Lifou, whilst enjoying all of the amenities and facilities aboard the Legend of the Seas.
|Large Interior Stateroom||$2,527|
|Superior Interior Stateroom||$2,645|
|Large Oceanview Stateroom||$3,173|
|Panoramic Oceanview Stateroom||$3,485|
|Superior Oceanview Sateroom with Balcony||$4,035|
|Royal Family Suite||WAIT LIST|
Fares are per person twin share in AUD and are subjest to availablity and change without notice. For more information and full terms and conditions please contact one of our travel specialists.
Rock The Boat is a brand name of Cruising Country Pty Ltd and is operated for Cruising Country Pty. Ltd. by Discovery Travel Centre Pty. Ltd. trading as Cruiseco. Artist line up correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change. In the unlikely event that any Band/ Performer cancels or cannot fulfil their performance obligations, there will be no refunds. The ticket is for the Cruise experience as a whole, not the individual acts.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
|09Nov15||Mon||Isle of Pines (New Caledonia)|
|10Nov15||Tue||Lifou (Loyalty Islands)|
ISLE OF PINES – If ever there was an unspoilt tropical paradise, this is it. Swim in the clear blue seas, and truly be immersed. Once back on board we cruise at a gentle pace to the picturesque Mare.
LIFOU – Lifou is the capital of the Loyalty Islands, a far-flung archipelago located off the French island New Caledonia, which is east of Australia. Known for its friendly inhabitants and its physical beauty, Lifou is truly an island paradise. The islanders are of mixed Melanesian and Polynesian heritage, with a small European minority. European whalers were the first visitors to the Loyalty Islands and contemporary visitors can still enjoy the islands’ timeless beauty.
Please be prompt and follow your advised Terminal check-in times. These times will be advised when your set-sail cruise documents are sent out to you within a month prior to sail.
Legend of the Seas
Legend of the Seas
- Romeo and Juliet Dining Room
- Chops Grill Steakhouse
- Windjammer cafe
- That’s Entertainment Theatre
- Schooner Bar
- Champagne Terrace
- Anchors Aweigh Lounge
- Viking Crown Lounge
- Casino Royale
- Card Room
- Butterfly Court
- Bungee Trampolines
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Pool area
- Solarium with sliding roof
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities
- ShipShape Day Spa and Fitness Centre
RoyalRoyal Caribbean International are the leading global cruise company with a fleet of 22 ground- breaking ships including the world’s largest and most innovative superliners, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. They visit more than 270 destinations across six continents including Asia, the Americas, Australasia, Europe and the Middle East and have three superior ships based in Australia in 2012/2013.
No. of Vessels
- 22 ships sailing worldwide
- 3 ships sailing from Sydney in 2012/13
- Families, couples and singles
- All cabins are ensuite with a dedicated cabin attendant
- Fine dining, casual dining and speciality dining
- My Time Dining and My Family Time Dining
- Room service available 24 hours a day
- From aqua-shows and ice skating spectaculars to Broadway-inspired revues
- DreamWorks Experience on selected ships, including parades, 3D films and more
- Indoor and outdoor pools and spas, ice skating rink, poolside movie screen, rock-climbing wall, kids waterslide, mini golf, sports court, day spa and fitness centre
- Onboard dining and entertainment*
- Onboard activities and seminars
- Fitness and Spa facilities*
- Kids programs and activities
- Onboard gratuities (tips), fees and taxes