- 01 Jan 00
- Australia & New Zealand, Pacific Islands
- 17 Oct 15
- 7 nights
- Royal Caribbean
- Radiance of the Seas
- Cruise Only
Rock the Boat is back for its fifth consecutive year! Australian Rock legends are coming together on board Radiance of the Seas for 7 glorious nights of pure Rock ‘n’ Roll!
- * Rates quoted are in Australian dollars.
- Rates are in AUD/USD
- Prices are per person, based on twin share, inclusive of port charges, taxes, and all discounts unless otherwise stated.
Single occupancy and 3rd guest rates are available upon request.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
|Two bedrooms with twin beds that convert to queen-size beds (one room with third and fourth beds), two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub), living area with double sofa bed, private balcony and concierge service. (49.5-54.4 sq. m (533-586 sq. ft), balcony 12.9-17.9 sq. m (139-193 sq. ft)) Stateroom can accommodate up to 8 guests.
Please note: A minimum number of guests may be required in order to reserve this stateroom.
It’s time to put on your dancing shoes as you sail towards Mare. If ever there was an unspoilt tropical paradise, this is it. Swim in the clear blue sea and eat the freshly cooked local cuisines.
Once back on board sail to the Port of Noumea in New Caledonia. A vast community of culture, tours and activities are in abundance to see and do – take a bus tour of the island or for the more adventurous a snorkeling or tree-top jungle climb tour. You’ll find it hard to get back on board.
Then rock your socks off all of the way home. Of course the only cure for the blues of a Sydney arrival is to book a ticket for next year’s Rock the Boat Cruise!
|17Oct15||Sat||Sydney, Australia||–||05:00 PM|
|20Oct15||Tue||Mare, Loyalty Islands||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|21Oct15||Wed||Noumea, New Caledonia||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|24Oct15||Sat||Sydney, Australia||06:30 AM||–|
Radiance of the Seas
Radiance of the Seas
- Cascades Main Dining
- Solarium Cafe
- Chops Grille Steakhouse
- Winjammer Cafe
- Park Cafe
- The Dog House
- Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine
- Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant
- Samba Grill Brazillian Steakhouse
- Rita’s Cantina Mexican Restaurant
- Chef’s Table
- 24 hr Room Service
- Latte-tudes Cafe
- Themed Bars and Lounges
- Casino Royale
- The Colony Club
- Concierge Club adn Diamond Lounge
- Poolside, Outdoor Cinema
- Quill & Compass Pub
- Pacifica Theatre
- ShipShape Spa
- ShipShape Fitness Centre
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Minature golf course
- Jogging Track
- Baskeball Court
- Video Game Arcade
- Golf Simulator
- Adventure Ocean Kids Club
- Quill & Compass Pub
- Digital Wayfinders
- Outdoor Movie Screen
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- WiFi Throughout the Ship
- Interactive cabin TVs
- Members Lounge
RoyalRoyal Caribbean International are the leading global cruise company with a fleet of 22 ground- breaking ships including the world’s largest and most innovative superliners, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. They visit more than 270 destinations across six continents including Asia, the Americas, Australasia, Europe and the Middle East and have three superior ships based in Australia in 2012/2013.
No. of Vessels
- 22 ships sailing worldwide
- 3 ships sailing from Sydney in 2012/13
- Families, couples and singles
- All cabins are ensuite with a dedicated cabin attendant
Dining & Beverages*
- Fine dining, casual dining and speciality dining
- My Time Dining and My Family Time Dining
- Room service available 24 hours a day
- From aqua-shows and ice skating spectaculars to Broadway-inspired revues
- DreamWorks Experience on selected ships, including parades, 3D films and more
- Indoor and outdoor pools and spas, ice skating rink, poolside movie screen, rock-climbing wall, kids waterslide, mini golf, sports court, day spa and fitness centre
Cruise Price Inclusions
- Onboard dining and entertainment*
- Onboard activities and seminars
- Fitness and Spa facilities*
- Kids programs and activities
- Onboard gratuities (tips), fees and taxes