Snapshot Kimberley Cruise
7 Nights Per Person Twin Share
Waiting for Cruiseline update
Due to the travel ban, all pricing info on this site is NOT updated. Use them as reference only.
If you’re short on time, we offer the flagship Kimberley Ultimate itinerary condensed into a week-long voyage! The Snapshot itinerary includes visits to several Kimberley landmarks, such as the King George Falls, the Hunter River, the Prince Regent River, Montgomery Reef, and the Horizontal Waterfalls.
Please note that this itinerary is subject to change based on prevailing conditions, local arrangements, and unexpected discoveries. Guests can opt to purchase helicopter flights as an additional package or individually. Please consult our sailing schedule to confirm if this itinerary is available on the TRUE NORTH or TRUE NORTH II.
For those with more time, try the Kimberley Waterfalls 10-night cruise.
- 30 Sep 23
- Australia, The Kimberley
- From 04 May 24 to 17 Aug 24
- From 11 May 24 to 17 Aug 24
- 7 nights
- True North
- Multiple Cruiseships 6 stars
- Cruise Only
Broome, Horizontal Falls, Sale River, Prince Regent River, Hunter River, Eagle Falls, King George Falls, Kununurra
- 7 nights' accommodation in the cabin of your choice
- All adventure boat excursions & activities
- Destination-inspired dining and non-alcoholic refreshments throughout the day
- Complimentary café style coffees & tea are available all day
- All fishing & snorkelling equipment & cylinders & weight belts (on dive trips)
- Award-winning Australian cruise; Australia's cruisers choice award for 2020
- Limited to 36 passengers for a truly amazing and intimate experience
- 6 dedicated luxury adventure boats
- * Rates quoted are in Australian dollars.
- Additional costs include - Scenic helicopter flights, visitor pass fee, adventure wear and other purchases made on-board, and alcoholic beverages (except as offered on special excursions)
- This itinerary is provided as example only – prevailing conditions, local arrangements and indeed, what we discover on the day, may cause variation.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
Broome to Wyndham/Kununurra Duration: 7 Nights
*2024 Rates quoted are based on 2023 departures. These are subject to change due to availability and seasonality.
10-Night Kimberley Waterfalls Cruise is also available.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
Located on the lower deck – Ocean Class twins feature roomy singles and en-suite. Cabin size is approximately 12 square metres (129 square feet). Other features include 2 portholes, in-cabin entertainment and satellite telephone.
Located on the middle deck – River Class doubles feature a king size double (that can be converted to singles) and en-suite. Cabin size is similar to Explorer Class. Other features include large panoramic windows, in-cabin entertainment and satellite telephone.
Located on the upper deck – Explorer Class staterooms feature a king size double (that can be converted to singles) and a twin basin en-suite. Cabin size is 18 square metres (193 square feet). Other features include large panoramic windows, amenities fridge, in-cabin entertainment and satellite telephone.
True North is an Australian luxury cruise company that offers unique and adventurous cruises to some of the most remote and pristine regions of Australia, including the Kimberley, Papua New Guinea, and the Coral Sea. The company operates two custom-built, purpose-built ships – the True North and the newly launched, state-of-the-art yacht, the SY True North.
The True North is a 50-metre, high-tech expedition vessel, specifically designed to navigate the shallow waters and rugged coastline of the Kimberley, while the SY True North offers an intimate and exclusive experience for just six guests. Both ships are staffed by a team of expert guides and crew, who are passionate about sharing their knowledge of the region and ensuring that guests have an unforgettable experience. With luxurious onboard amenities and exciting shore excursions, True North’s cruises are the ultimate way to explore some of the most spectacular and untouched destinations in Australia. 3 levels of spacious cabins and a renowned dining experience.
The TRUE NORTH is known as an adventure platform, delivering their guests into the very heart of wilderness. They offer activity-based itineraries focusing on maximum opportunity to get off the vessel and experience the destination.
True North has a shallow draft, only drawing 2.5 metres which means they can go where large ships can’t. They carry 6x adventure boats enabling small groups to explore even further afield and, catering for different activities at the same time. As well as their signature on-board helicopter – adding another dimension to the adventure!
With over 30 years experience, True North delivers multi award-winning, luxury adventure cruises throughout Australia. Specifically designed to access wilderness regions that larger vessels cannot get to and excluding sea-days to feature instead unparalleled access to stunning coastal environments and, unequalled opportunity to truly experience the destination.