- 01 Jan 00
- Australia & New Zealand, Pacific Islands
- 13 Nov 16
- 8 nights
- Royal Caribbean
- Legend of the Seas
- Cruise Only
- * Rates quoted are in Australian dollars.
- Rates are in AUD/USD
- Prices are per person, based on twin share, inclusive of port charges, taxes, and all discounts unless otherwise stated.
Single occupancy and 3rd guest rates are available upon request.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
The cruise departs from Brisbane on Sunday 13November16, from the moment you step onboard tt’s time to relax into the cruise life as you sail towards The Isle of Pines.
ISLE OF PINES – If ever there was an unspoilt tropical paradise, this is it. Swim in the clear blue seas, and truly be immersed. Once back on board cruise at a gentle pace to the picturesque Mare.
MARE – Snorkeling, local culture and shopping is on the cards at this port of call. You’ll find it hard to get back on board. Next stop is Mystery Island.
MYSTERY ISLAND – A diamond in the middle of serene waters, don’t forget the camera – this is THE place to get your holiday snaps – An ex cannibal island, this port of call is now a crowd favorite where you will have countless opportunities to take pictures with locals, animals and beautiful seaside attractions. Lastly, you will head to the port of Noumea.
NOUMEA – Try heading off the beaten track of just the visitors center – the real heart of this island shines at Lemon Bay/a short round bus trip to the other side of the Island where you can experience local Noumea cuisine, have a drink at a bar/cafe by the beach. Or try a day trip experience with many tours that operate on this Island including Duck Island or the Yellow Train ride. Once back onboard, then it’s Cruisin Country all of the way home.
Of course the only cure for the blues of a Brisbane post-holiday arrival is to book a ticket for following year’s Cruisin’ Country and do it all again!
|13Nov16||Sun||Brisbane, Australia||–||06:30 PM|
|15Nov16||Tue||Isle of Pines, New Caledonia||02:00 PM||10:00 PM|
|16Nov16||Wed||Mare, New Caledonia||0900 AM||05:00 PM|
|17Nov16||Thu||Mystery Island, New Caledonia||08:00 AM||03500 PM|
|18Nov16||Fri||Noumea, New Caledonia||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|21Nov16||Mon||Brisbane, australia||06:00 AM||–|
Legend of the Seas
Legend of the Seas
- Romeo and Juliet Dining Room
- Chops Grill Steakhouse
- Windjammer cafe
- That’s Entertainment Theatre
- Schooner Bar
- Champagne Terrace
- Anchors Aweigh Lounge
- Viking Crown Lounge
- Casino Royale
- Card Room
- Butterfly Court
- Bungee Trampolines
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Pool area
- Solarium with sliding roof
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities
- ShipShape Day Spa and Fitness Centre
RoyalRoyal Caribbean International are the leading global cruise company with a fleet of 22 ground- breaking ships including the world’s largest and most innovative superliners, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. They visit more than 270 destinations across six continents including Asia, the Americas, Australasia, Europe and the Middle East and have three superior ships based in Australia in 2012/2013.
No. of Vessels
- 22 ships sailing worldwide
- 3 ships sailing from Sydney in 2012/13
- Families, couples and singles
- All cabins are ensuite with a dedicated cabin attendant
Dining & Beverages*
- Fine dining, casual dining and speciality dining
- My Time Dining and My Family Time Dining
- Room service available 24 hours a day
- From aqua-shows and ice skating spectaculars to Broadway-inspired revues
- DreamWorks Experience on selected ships, including parades, 3D films and more
- Indoor and outdoor pools and spas, ice skating rink, poolside movie screen, rock-climbing wall, kids waterslide, mini golf, sports court, day spa and fitness centre
Cruise Price Inclusions
- Onboard dining and entertainment*
- Onboard activities and seminars
- Fitness and Spa facilities*
- Kids programs and activities
- Onboard gratuities (tips), fees and taxes