Up to US$300 to spend at sea!
Waiting for Cruiseline update
- Up to 30% off guest 1&2
- Up to US$300 to spend at sea
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable).
* All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 24 Aug 19. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary.
Gratuities not included. Please pay on board.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 184 cm (72.5 inches) wide by 208 cm (82 inches) long with open bed frames, wider entry door, turning spaces, sitting area with lowered dresser, wardrobe rods and safe, and a private bathroom with a wider door, roll-in shower, grab bars, fold-down shower bench, hand-held shower head, raised toilet and a lowered sink. 24 sq. m. (256 sq. ft.)
Please note: In order to reserve this stateroom, a minimum number of guests may apply.
Sat 24 Aug 2019 | Depart 4:30 PM
Sun 25 Aug 2019 | 7:00 AM To 9:00 PM
Mon 26 Aug 2019
Tue 27 Aug 2019 | 7:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Wed 28 Aug 2019 | 8:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Thu 29 Aug 2019
Fri 30 Aug 2019 | Arrive 5:30 AM
Independence Of The Seas
Independence of the Seas
- The Dining Room
- Promenade Cafe
- Windjammer Cafe
- Island Grill
- Johnny Rockets
- Sorrento’s Pizza
- The Showlounge
- The Nightclub
- Casino Royale
- Vintages Wine Bar
- Boleros Lounge
- Themed Bars and Lounges
- H2O Zone
- Cantileverd Whirlpools
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Ice Skating Rink
- Adventure Ocean Kids Club
- ShipShape Fitness Centre and Day Spa
- Sports Pool
- Full Size Sports Court
- 9 hole minature golf
RoyalRoyal Caribbean International are the leading global cruise company with a fleet of 22 ground- breaking ships including the world’s largest and most innovative superliners, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. They visit more than 270 destinations across six continents including Asia, the Americas, Australasia, Europe and the Middle East and have three superior ships based in Australia in 2012/2013.
No. of Vessels
- 22 ships sailing worldwide
- 3 ships sailing from Sydney in 2012/13
- Families, couples and singles
- All cabins are ensuite with a dedicated cabin attendant
- Fine dining, casual dining and speciality dining
- My Time Dining and My Family Time Dining
- Room service available 24 hours a day
- From aqua-shows and ice skating spectaculars to Broadway-inspired revues
- DreamWorks Experience on selected ships, including parades, 3D films and more
- Indoor and outdoor pools and spas, ice skating rink, poolside movie screen, rock-climbing wall, kids waterslide, mini golf, sports court, day spa and fitness centre
- Onboard dining and entertainment*
- Onboard activities and seminars
- Fitness and Spa facilities*
- Kids programs and activities
- Onboard gratuities (tips), fees and taxes