- 25 Sep 19
- Los Angeles
- 15 Apr 20
- 22 nights
- Australia & New Zealand, North America, Pacific Islands
- Princess Cruise Line
- Cruise Only
- Auckland, Nuku'alofa, Apia, X Intl Date Line, Bora Bora, Tahiti, Honolulu, Maui, Los Angeles
- Receive $1000 Air Credit per stateroom.
- Receive up to $400 onboard spending money.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable).
* All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 15 Apr 20. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary.
Gratuities not included. Please pay on board.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
A Bedroom with a queen-size bed, a separate sitting room with a sofa, and a private balcony are just a few of the amenities included. This beautiful room also features three televisions, a refrigerator and a wet bar, a walk-in closet, and a bathroom with tub.
Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator with wet bar. Walk-in closet. Bathroom with tub and shower. Approximately 468 to 591 square feet, including balcony.
Each suite is actually two self-contained staterooms interconnecting through a large living room which leads to an oversized private balcony. Each suite sleeps up to eight people.
Our Window Suites feature all of the same great amenities of our regular Suites, but include window views in lieu of a balcony. Approximately 319-341 sq feet.
Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator. Walk-in closet. Bathroom with tub and shower. Approximately 323 square feet, including balcony.
Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Balcony. Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet and desk. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 214 to 257 square feet, including balcony.
Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Picture window. Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 168 square feet.
Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 160 square feet.
Wed 15 Apr 2020 | Depart 6:00 PM
Thu 16 Apr 2020
Fri 17 Apr 2020
Sat 18 Apr 2020 | 9:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Sun 19 Apr 2020
Mon 20 Apr 2020 | 8:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Mon 20 Apr 2020 | 7:00 PM To 8:00 PM
Mon 20 Apr 2020
Tue 21 Apr 2020
Wed 22 Apr 2020 | 8:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Thu 23 Apr 2020 | 7:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Fri 24 Apr 2020
Sat 25 Apr 2020
Sun 26 Apr 2020
Mon 27 Apr 2020
Tue 28 Apr 2020
Wed 29 Apr 2020 | 7:00 AM To 11:00 PM
Thu 30 Apr 2020 | 7:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Fri 1 May 2020
Sat 2 May 2020
Sun 3 May 2020
Mon 4 May 2020
Tue 5 May 2020
Wed 6 May 2020 | Arrive 6:15 AM
- Canaletto Dining Room (Traditional Fixed Seat)
- Donatello Dining Room (Traditional Anytime)
- Bernini Dining Room (Traditional Anytime)
- Sabatini’s (Speciality Italian)
- Sterling Steakhouse (Specialty Steakhouse)
- Horizon Court (24 hour dining)
- Wine and caviar bar (Casual)
- Lobby Bar and Patisserie (Casual)
- Prego Pizzeria (Casual)
- Sundaes Ice Cream Bar
- Trident Grill (Burgers & Hot Dogs)
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Vista Show Lounge
- Atlantis Casino
- Explorer’s Lounge
- Skywalkers Nightclub
- Wheelhouse Bar
- Promenade Lounge and Bar
- Player’s Cigar Bar
- Calypso Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Neptune’s Reef and Pool (Plus 2 hot tubs)
- Terrace Pool
- Oasis Bar & Hot Tubs
- Gymnasium and Fitness Area
- Nine Hole putting course
- Virtual Golf Similators
- Centre Court (Basketball)
- Jogging Track
- Libary and Writing Room
- ScholarShip at Sea (onboard learning centres)
- 24 Hour Internet
- Heart & Minds Wedding Chapel
- Duty Free
Cruisers haven’t escaped completely until they’ve experienced a voyage with the destination experts, Princess Cruises. Guests will feel instantly refreshed as they explore the
comfortably elegant surroundings of their relaxed, rejuvenating retreat at sea.
- 3 ships that sail from Australia year round: Dawn Princess, Sun Princess & Sea Princess
- 2 ships that sail from Australia over summer: Diamond Princess & Ocean Princess
- 1 NEW ship which debuts in June 2013: The Royal Princess
- 55+ Australians who know how to enjoy life, they want to relax and rejuvenate but they crave new experiences and exotic destinations
- Variety of stateroom categories from interior staterooms for the value-conscious passenger to the more luxurious full suites
Dining & Beverages
- Main meals freshly prepared from scratch
- Variety of dining options, from specialty restaurants to themed buffets on deck
- Movies Under the Stars, musical productions, live music, art auctions, bingo
- The Sanctuary - a tranquil on-deck retreat exclusively for adults, pools & spas, Lotus Spa*, beauty salon*, gym & fitness centre, sports court, Grand Casino, bars & lounges, boutiques*, supervised centres for children and teens^*
Cruise Price Inclusions
- Accommodation and main meals
- Dedicated cabin steward