- 09 Oct 19
- Los Angeles
- 02 May 21
- 21 nights
- Asia, North America
- Princess Cruise Line
- Cruise Only
- Tokyo, Muroran, X Intl Date Line, Anchorage, Hubbard Glacier, Sitka, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Vancouver, Astoria, Los Angeles
- $1,000 air credit† per stateroom OR $400 onboard spending money^
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable).
* All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 02 May 21. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary.
Gratuities not included. Please pay on board.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Sitting room area with sofa bed and balcony for entertaining. Two TV’s. Refrigerator. Spacious closet. Bathroom with two sinks and tub and shower. Approximately 538 to 695 square feet including balcony.
Private bedroom with a queen-size bed. Sitting room area with sofa bed and balcony for entertaining. Two TV’s. Refrigerator. Walk-in closet. Bathroom with tub and shower. Approximately 370 to 536 square feet including balcony.
Two lower beds, which make up into a queen-size bed. Sitting area with desk. Balcony. Television. Refrigerator. Spacious closet. Approximately 179 square feet including balcony.
Two lower beds, which make up into a queen-size bed. TV. Refrigerator. Spacious closet. Picture window (categories GG-HH obstructed). Approximately 135 to 155 square feet.
Two beds, which make up into a queen-size bed. TV. Refrigerator. Spacious closet. Approximately 135 to 148 square feet.
Sun 2 May 2021 | Depart 5:00 PM
Mon 3 May 2021
Tue 4 May 2021 | 7:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Wed 5 May 2021
Thu 6 May 2021 | 12:00 PM To 1:00 PM
Thu 6 May 2021
Fri 7 May 2021
Sat 8 May 2021
Sun 9 May 2021
Mon 10 May 2021
Tue 11 May 2021 | 7:00 AM To 8:00 PM
Wed 12 May 2021 | 1:00 PM To 6:00 PM
Thu 13 May 2021 | 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Fri 14 May 2021 | 8:00 AM To 8:30 PM
Sat 15 May 2021 | 7:00 AM To 4:00 PM
Sun 16 May 2021 | 10:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Mon 17 May 2021
Tue 18 May 2021 | 7:30 AM To 4:00 PM
Wed 19 May 2021 | 11:00 AM To 11:00 PM
Thu 20 May 2021
Fri 21 May 2021
Sat 22 May 2021 | Arrive 7:00 AM
Since September 2013, Sun Princess has completed an extensive $30 million transformation to refurbish and enhance the Princess Cruises vessel. Over a two-week period the ship has received a sparkling new atrium with the signature International Cafe, new sushi and seafood venue, an updated Horizon Court Buffet and a refreshed Lotus Spa.
- Kai Sushi
- Regency Dining Room (Traditional Fixed Seat)
- Marquis Dining Room
- Sterling Steakhouse (Specialty Steakhouse)
- Ultimate Balcony Dining
- Horizon Court buffet (24 hour dining)
- Wine and caviar bar (Casual)
- Patisserie (Casual)
- Verdi’s Pizzeria (Casual)
- Sundaes Ice Cream Bar
- Trident Grill (Burgers & Hot Dogs)
- Afternoon Tea
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Princess Theatre
- Vista Show Lounge
- Grand Casino
- Wheelhouse Bar
- Atrium Lounge and Bar
- Shooting Stars
- Riviera Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Lotus Spa Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Lotus Spa, Gymnasium and Fitness Area
- Virtual Golf Similators
- Sports Court
- World-class art collection, gallery & auctions
- Libary and Writing Room
- ScholarShip at Sea (onboard learning centres)
- 24 Hour Internet cafe (wireless access available)
- Botiques (Duty Free)
- Future Cruise Sales
- The Sanctuary – a serene haven just for adults
- Movies Under the Stars – outdoor theater
Cruisers haven’t escaped completely until they’ve experienced a voyage with the destination experts, Princess Cruises. Guests will feel instantly refreshed as they explore the
comfortably elegant surroundings of their relaxed, rejuvenating retreat at sea.
- 3 ships that sail from Australia year round: Dawn Princess, Sun Princess & Sea Princess
- 2 ships that sail from Australia over summer: Diamond Princess & Ocean Princess
- 1 NEW ship which debuts in June 2013: The Royal Princess
- 55+ Australians who know how to enjoy life, they want to relax and rejuvenate but they crave new experiences and exotic destinations
- Variety of stateroom categories from interior staterooms for the value-conscious passenger to the more luxurious full suites
Dining & Beverages
- Main meals freshly prepared from scratch
- Variety of dining options, from specialty restaurants to themed buffets on deck
- Movies Under the Stars, musical productions, live music, art auctions, bingo
- The Sanctuary - a tranquil on-deck retreat exclusively for adults, pools & spas, Lotus Spa*, beauty salon*, gym & fitness centre, sports court, Grand Casino, bars & lounges, boutiques*, supervised centres for children and teens^*
Cruise Price Inclusions
- Accommodation and main meals
- Dedicated cabin steward