- 09 Jul 20
- 10 Jul 20
- 14 nights
- Cruise Only
- Southampton, Bornholm, Tallinn, St Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm, Warnemunde, Southampton
This stunning voyage is rich in variety and visits six countries. An overnight stay in St. Petersburg gives more time to explore and calls to Helsinki, Stockholm and Tallinn offer great sightseeing.
- Fly-stay-cruise packages are upon as request.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable).
* All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 10Jul20. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary.
Gratuities not included. Please pay on board.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
At any time of the day your stylish stateroom, occupying up to 44 square metres, provides a welcome enclave of comfort and good taste. Wrap yourself in the soft bathrobe, ease into your slippers, then settle down to a film on your TV. Our turndown service sets the tone for a comfortable nights sleep. Guests dine at a reserved table for either early or late dining in the Britannia Restaurant.
approx 23-44 sq. m.*
approx 17-19 sq. m.
approx 14-23 sq. m.
For guests in our Princess Suites, the delights of our Grills Experience are more pronounced than ever before. Catch the sea breeze on two terraces reserved for the exclusive use of our Grill Guests, or relax in feather-soft terry robes on your own private balcony, charting your position in the atlas. Your lavish suite occupies up to 48 square metres, with flourishes that include personalised stationary, a Bon Voyage bottle of wine, fresh fruit and a concierge service – there’s even a pillow concierge to ensure you sleep soundly. Guests dine at a reserved table in the single seating Princess Grill Restaurant.
Exclusive Princess Grill Amenities
approx 31-48 sq. m.*
Exclusive Queens Grill Amenities
approx 178-198 sq. m.*
approx 102 sq. m.*
approx 48-66 sq. m.*
approx 47-72 sq. m.*
Day 1: Southampton
10 Jul 2020 | Depart 4:30 PM
Day 2-3: At Sea
12 Jul 2020
Day 4: Bornholm, Denmark
13 Jul 2020 | 8:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Day 5: At Sea
Wed 17 Jul 2019
Day 6: Tallinn, Estonia
15 Jul 2020 | 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Day 7-8 : St Petersburg, Russia
16 Jul 2020 – 17 Jul 2020 | 7:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Day 9: Helsinki, Finland
18 Jul 2020 | 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Day 10: Stockholm, Sweden
19 Jul 2020 | 9:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Day 11: At Sea
20 Jul 2020
Day 12: Warnemunde, Germany
21 Jul 2020 | 8:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Day 13-14: At Sea
23 Jul 2020
Day 15: Southampton, England, UK
24 Jul 2020 | Arrive 6:30 AM
To set eyes on her sleek outline, with her distinctive black and red livery, is to recognise her instantly as the latest classic Cunarder, a unique marriage of heritage and innovation. Warmly reminiscent of a more gracious era, modern technology combines seamlessly with her classic yet contemporary interior.
Elegant and stylish, every public room will create a unique ambience where our renowned White Star Service™ will continue to surpass expectations.
- Britannia Restaurant
- The Verandah
- Queens Grill
- The Courtyard
- Princess Grill
- The Grills Lounge
- The Grills Terrace
- The Grills Upper Terrace
- Winter Garden
- Cafe Carinthia
- The Chart Bar
- The Golden Lion
- Commodore Club
- The Midships Lounge
- Churchills Cigar Lounge
- The Royal Court Theatre
- The Play Zone and The Zone
- The Library
- The Royal Arcade
- Queens Room
- Cunard Health Club and Spa
- ConneXions Internet Centre
- ConneXions Conference Centre
- 24-hour room service
- Satellite TV
The grand tradition of the classic ocean voyage is very much alive aboard the luxury liners of Cunard. If travel is meant to be savoured, then crossing the oceans should be a majestic experience, not merely a hop across the pond, as some would have it. For travellers of this persuasion, only one name evokes the pleasures of a golden era. That name is Cunard Line. The grand tradition of the classic ocean voyage is very much alive aboard the luxury liners of Cunard. And where once legends strolled the promenade, today so can you, proving that true luxury belongs to no particular era. For 160 years, Cunard has worked to make the art of cruising indistinguishable from the art of living well. Aboard the five-star vessels, and in unique adventures ashore, music and painting is blended with cuisine and conversation, invigorating walks with reading and relaxation, explorations of historic landmarks with the spectacle and purity of nature. This is the Cunard legacy: timeless elegance, incomparable service, intriguing destinations and, quite simply, a more cultured experience. To travel on one of the Cunard ships today is to experience a part of that heritage and return to an era of unabashed opulence from the golden age of ocean travel. Imagine it. Across the oceans, in the lap of luxury to fabled cities and idyllic islands on a voyage bound only for pleasure. Cunard, the tradition continues.
Cuisine from Celebrity RestauranteursOnboard Cunard you have many choices when it comes to dining. Single Seating dinning is available, which means guests can choose to dine anytime between 7 and 9pm. On Queen Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth, the Britannia and Mauretania restaurants respectively offer a choice of an early or a late sitting for dinner. All other restaurants are single seating dining. On both Queen Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth, your accommodation is paired with a specific restaurant for your formal dining arrangements. All ships offer alternative dining options: Kings Court & Todd English Restaurant on Queen Mary 2 and the Lido on Queen Elizabeth.
Evening DressOne of the great thrills of a Cunard cruise is the sheer glamour of the evenings. Generally, evening dress may be either formal or informal when your ship is at sea, and informal or casual when your ship is in port. Evening attire, effective from 6pm, will be specified in your ship’s Daily Programme, delivered to your stateroom each day. Dress codes are defined as follows: Formal: Tuxedo (or formal dark suit) for men. Evening gown or other formal attire for women. Informal: Jacket and tie for men. Cocktail dress, dressy trouser suit or similar for women. Casual: For men, slacks and a sweater or shirt. For women, skirt or slacks with a sweater or blouse. A range of formal wear is available to hire on board ship.
Tipping InfoGratuities are not included in the cruise fares. A suggested per person daily amount will be charged to your shipboard account and distributed to your cabin steward, dining room waiter and other personnel. For bar and salon services, a 15% gratuity is automatically added to all charges for your convenience onboard Queen Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth.
Founded: 1840 No. of Vessels
- 3 ships in 2013
- Australians who appreciate the finer things in life – irresistible glamour, luxury and service
- Elegant sea-view restaurants
- Largest wine collections afloat
- Musical productions
- Captain’s Black and White Ball
- West End-style shows, cabarets and concerts
- Fares from $1,289 per person (twin share) for 7 nights
- Variety of accommodation from elegant staterooms to opulent suites and grand two-storey duplexes
- Lecturers, historians and famous authors introduce their specialties as a part of the Cunard Insights Enrichment Program
- Accommodation and all main meals onboard
- Personalised Cunard White Star Service
- Port taxes and government fees