- 29 Jan 20
- 28 Feb 21
- 13 nights
- Australia & New Zealand
- Princess Cruise Line
- Cruise Only
- Melbourne, Isle Of Pines, Mystery Island, Port Vila, Champagne Bay, Noumea, Melbourne
- Choose between the Best Value fare OR Best Price:<br>-Best Value: Premier Beverage Package + Wi-Fi + Reduced 3rd & 4th fares.<br>-Best Price: Low Cruise fare (with no value add ons) + Reduced 3rd & 4th fares.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable).
* All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 28 Feb 21. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary.
Gratuities not included. Please pay on board.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
Each suite is actually two self-contained staterooms interconnecting through a large living room which leads to an oversized private balcony. Each suite sleeps up to six people.
Oceanview stateroom offers value while picture windows provide your own view (categories E-HH obstructed). Two twin beds make up into a queen-size bed. Other amenities include a refrigerator, television, closet and bathroom with shower. Approximately 168 square feet of space.
Oceanview stateroom offers value while picture windows provide your own view. Two twin beds make up into a queen-size bed. Other amenities include a refrigerator, television, closet and bathroom with shower. Approximately 168 square feet of space.
Sun 28 Feb 2021 | Depart 5:00 pm
Mon 1 Mar 2021 | 12:00 am to 12:00 am
Tue 2 Mar 2021 | 12:00 am to 12:00 am
Wed 3 Mar 2021 | 12:00 am to 12:00 am
Thu 4 Mar 2021 | 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Fri 5 Mar 2021 | 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sat 6 Mar 2021 | 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sun 7 Mar 2021 | 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Mon 8 Mar 2021 | 12:00 am to 12:00 am
Tue 9 Mar 2021 | 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wed 10 Mar 2021 | 12:00 am to 12:00 am
Thu 11 Mar 2021 | 12:00 am to 12:00 am
Fri 12 Mar 2021 | 12:00 am to 12:00 am
Sat 13 Mar 2021 | 7:00 am to 12:00 am
- International Dining Room (Traditional Fixed Seat)
- Alfredo’s Pizzeria
- Vines wine bar
- Pacific Moon Dining Room (Traditional Anytime)
- Santa Fe Dining Room (Traditional Anytime)
- Savoy Dining Room (Traditional Anytime)
- Vivaldi Dining Room (Traditional Anytime)
- Sabatini’s (Speciality Italian)
- Sterling Steakhouse (Specialty Steakhouse)
- Horizon Court (24 hour dining)
- Patisserie (Casual)
- Prego Pizzeria (Casual)
- Sundaes Ice Cream Bar
- Trident Grill (Burgers & Hot Dogs)
- 24-hour room service
- Princess Theatre
- Movies Under the Stars
- Grand Casino
- Explorer’s Lounge
- Skywalkers Nightclub
- Club Fusion
- Wheelhouse Bar
- Churchill Lounge
- Crooners Bar
- Wake View Bar
- Calypso Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Neptune’s Reef and Pool (Plus 2 hot tubs)
- Terrace Pool
- Oasis hot tubs
- Swim-against-the-current lap pool
- Lotus Spa, Gymnasium and Fitness Area
- Centre Court (Basketball)
- Jogging Track
- Libary and Writing Room
- ScholarShip at Sea (onboard learning centres)
- 24 Hour Internet Cafe
- Heart & Minds Wedding Chapel
- Duty Free
- The Sanctuary (tranquil deck retreat for adults)
- Photo-Video Gallery
Cruisers haven’t escaped completely until they’ve experienced a voyage with the destination experts, Princess Cruises. Guests will feel instantly refreshed as they explore the
comfortably elegant surroundings of their relaxed, rejuvenating retreat at sea.
- 3 ships that sail from Australia year round: Dawn Princess, Sun Princess & Sea Princess
- 2 ships that sail from Australia over summer: Diamond Princess & Ocean Princess
- 1 NEW ship which debuts in June 2013: The Royal Princess
- 55+ Australians who know how to enjoy life, they want to relax and rejuvenate but they crave new experiences and exotic destinations
- Variety of stateroom categories from interior staterooms for the value-conscious passenger to the more luxurious full suites
Dining & Beverages
- Main meals freshly prepared from scratch
- Variety of dining options, from specialty restaurants to themed buffets on deck
- Movies Under the Stars, musical productions, live music, art auctions, bingo
- The Sanctuary - a tranquil on-deck retreat exclusively for adults, pools & spas, Lotus Spa*, beauty salon*, gym & fitness centre, sports court, Grand Casino, bars & lounges, boutiques*, supervised centres for children and teens^*
Cruise Price Inclusions
- Accommodation and main meals
- Dedicated cabin steward