- 02 Mar 20
- 16 May 21
- 13 nights
- Asia, Australia & New Zealand
- Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Only
- Brisbane, Airlie Beach, Darwin, Komodo Island Indonesia, Lombok, Bali, Singapore
Experience everything the bustling city of Singapore can offer: food, culture, shopping, and world-class attractions like the Night Safari or Gardens by the Bay. On your journey from Singapore to Australia or Australia to Singapore, visit a traditional Balinese village and the art markets in Ubud. For the adventurous, experience the thrill of white water rafting down Bali’s longest river, Ayung. Discover the world’s largest lizard while visiting Komodo National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site plus explore heat-drenched Darwin.
- A Free Upgrade from an Ocean View cabin to a Balcony cabin
- Save up to $500 per person
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable).
* All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 16 May 21. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary.
Gratuities not included. Please pay on board.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
|Interior – Picture Window|
|An Interior with Picture Window room on Carnival Spirit gives you a view beyond your room, out to the observation deck outside including a great sky view. (Note that the view will be obstructed.)|
Sun 16 May 2021 | Depart 6:00 pm
Mon 17 May 2021
Tue 18 May 2021 | 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wed 19 May 2021
Thu 20 May 2021
Fri 21 May 2021
Sat 22 May 2021 | 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sun 23 May 2021
Mon 24 May 2021 | 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Tue 25 May 2021 | 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wed 26 May 2021 | 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thu 27 May 2021
Fri 28 May 2021
Sat 29 May 2021 | 8:00 am to 12:00 am
Cruising aboard Carnival Spirit will elevate your holiday at sea, to that unforgettable trip you will be longing to relive. You’ll be on a ship that’s nearly the length of three footy fields and 12 decks tall of things to do, see, taste and try. Whether you’re after an action-packed holiday or just want to relax and unwind, you can create the type of cruise holiday you want.
There’s heaps of fun on offer and something for everyone; little ones, big ones and the whole family. The largest waterpark at sea in Australia, mini-golf, two-deck fitness centre, jogging track and sports court, Serenity area (adults-only), day spa and pools and spas. Keep the kids entertained with three different age-appropriate youth programs, giving them plenty of choice on activities and the opportunity to make new friends.
You’ll be spoilt for choice no matter what your passion. If you’re a foodie, Carnival Spirit has tons of dining options – with Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ, Freshie’s Corner, Nouveau, where for a small cover charge you can dine in style, 24 hour Pizza and Ice-Cream and much, much more.
If it’s night-time fun that you’re looking for then you won’t be disappointed. Carnival Spirit has more than 6 bars and lounges to choose from featuring all kinds of games, shows and entertainment. If you like a flutter on the pokies there’s also a casino. Quite simply, you can pick and choose to create your own memorable holiday whilst onboard.
|Size/Style of Ship||Large/Resort|
|Entered Service||Apr 2001|
|Propulsion/Propellers||diesel-electric (62,370kW)/2 Pods
|Maximum Cruising Speed (knots)||20|
|Passenger Capacity (twin)
|Nationality of Officers||Italian|
|Nationality of Crew||International|
|Total Inside cabins||213|
|Total Outside cabins||849|
|Cabin/Suites with Balcony||750|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||16|
|Onboard Currency (subject to change)||US Dollar|
Dream big. A little bigger. Bigger still. Now, welcome onboard Carnival Spirit - the newest, largest ship to call Australia home year round. With 12 decks of action and relaxation and over 40 activities each day there is something for everyone. Take the plunge on Green Thunder – the steepest, fastest waterslide at sea, kick back and relax in the child-free Serenity retreat or pamper yourself at the Day Spa. Or do nothing at all. You decide!
Carnival Spirit offers a range of 8-13 day cruises sailing from Sydney and Melbourne to enticing destinations in the Pacific Islands and New Zealand and 3-7 day Australian coastal cruises.
2012/13 Fleet & Pax
- 24 ships including Carnival Spirit sailing from Australia: 2,124 pax
- Fun loving Aussie couples and families, aged 30-55, who are easy going, are ready to have a go and eager to try something new
- Language: English
- Currency: AU$
- Carnival Spirit: Pacific Islands, New Zealand and the Australian coastline
- Other Carnival Cruises: Mexico, Caribbean, Bahamas, Europe
- Variety of spacious & contemporary accommodation
- Carnival Spirit has more balcony cabins (over half the cabins onboard) than any other home-ported cruise ship sailing year round from Australia
- Interconnecting and quad balcony cabins - perfect for families!
- 4 restaurants offering local & international cuisine
- La Playa Restaurant - casual dining with international cuisine from 10 food stations
- Empire Restaurant - three course fine dining - Set and open dining times available
- Nouveau* - speciality restaurant offering the finest food and an extensive wine list
- Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ - where Aussie BBQ meets Southern American cook-out
- Tempting pastries and coffee at the cafe*
- Unlimited Pizza and Ice Cream 24/7
- 24 hour room service*
- 16 bars and lounges including Night Club, Casino, Sports Bar, Piano Bar and Jazz Club
- The Punchliner Comedy Club featuring Aussie comedians
- SuperStar Live Karaoke – sing out your favourite song, backed by a live band
- Main show lounge featuring full-scale International live shows
- Over 40 different activities to choose from every day
- 16 bars and lounges
- 3 swimming pools and 4 heated spas
- Carnival WaterWorks with a splash park, Twister Waterslide and Green Thunder – the steepest, fastest waterslide at sea
- Large, open-air, child-free Serenity area with a pool, spa, bar and sun beds
- Two-deck fitness centre, mini golf, sports court and jogging track with 360° views
- Luxurious day spa with massages, pedicures & more*
- Library and Internet Cafe
- Fun, youth programs for kids aged 2-17 years
- Onboard babysitting and Infant care available*
- Night Owls Program* – late night activities for kids aged 2-11 years
- Onboard main meals and snacks
- Live entertainment and stage shows
- Full schedule of onboard activities
- Use of ship’s pools, water park, fitness centre and sporting equipment
- Child-free Serenity area
- Award winning youth programs
- Port taxes