Waiting for Cruiseline update
- 27 Nov 19
- Sydney Australia
- Mare New Caledonia
- From 28 Dec 19 to 29 Dec 20
- 12 nights
- From 10Jan21 to 10Jan21
- Pacific Islands
- P & O, Pacific Adventure
- Cruise Only
- Sydney Australia, Noumea New Caledonia, Isle of Pines New Caledonia, Port Denarau Fiji, Suva Fiji, Mare New Caledonia
- Free upgrade your room to Balcony.
- Please Note: Number of nights and ports may vary depending on departure date.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
|Departure Date||Cabin Name|
|29Dec20||Interior Stateroom - IE||
|29Dec20||Interior Stateroom - ID||
|29Dec20||Interior Stateroom - IC||
|29Dec20||Interior Stateroom - IB||
|29Dec20||Interior Stateroom - IA||
|29Dec20||Interior Stateroom (Interconnecting) - II||
|29Dec20||Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed view) - OY||
|29Dec20||Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed view) - OW||
|29Dec20||Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed view) - OV||
|29Dec20||Oceanview Stateroom (Porthole) - OP||
|29Dec20||Balcony Stateroom - BF||
|29Dec20||Balcony Stateroom - BE||
|29Dec20||Balcony Stateroom - BD||
|29Dec20||Balcony Stateroom - BC||
|29Dec20||Balcony Stateroom - BB||
|29Dec20||Oceanview Stateroom - OF||
|29Dec20||Mini Suite - ME||
|29Dec20||Balcony Stateroom - BA||
|29Dec20||Oceanview Stateroom - OC||
|29Dec20||Mini Suite - MD||
|29Dec20||Balcony Stateroom - B2||
|29Dec20||Mini Suite - MB||
|29Dec20||Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed view / Interconnecting) - OI||
|29Dec20||Balcony Stateroom (Interconnecting) - BI||
|29Dec20||Mini Suite - MA||
|29Dec20||Mini Suite (Access to Byron Beach Club) - M1||
|29Dec20||Suite (Access to Byron Beach Club) - SV||
|29Dec20||Suite (Access to Byron Beach Club) - SP||
|29Dec20||Suite (Access to Byron Beach Club) - PB||
|29Dec20||Suite (Access to Byron Beach Club) - PA||
|29Dec20||Suite (Access to Byron Beach Club) - OS||
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable).
* All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 29 Dec 20. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary.
Gratuities not included. Please pay on board.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
Oceanview rooms feature a window or porthole so you won’t miss a single ocean view. It’s nice to know there’s a cosy, clean sanctuary with your name on it, equipped with everything you need. Twin rooms feature twin beds which can convert into a queen bed. Quad rooms feature two lower and two upper (bunk) beds. Some rooms can accommodate up to 3-4 adults / children.
Decks: Deck 15,Deck 8
These Oceanview rooms feature a porthole window. It’s nice to know there’s a cosy, clean sanctuary with your name on it, equipped with everything you need. Twin rooms feature twin beds which can convert into a queen bed. Quad rooms feature two lower and two upper (bunk) beds. Some rooms can accommodate up to 3-4 adults / children.
Tue 29 Dec 2020 | Depart 4:00 PM
Wed 30 Dec 2020
Thu 31 Dec 2020
Fri 1 Jan 2021 | 8:00 AM To 5:30 PM
Sat 2 Jan 2021 | 8:00 AM To 4:00 PM
Sun 3 Jan 2021
Mon 4 Jan 2021 | 8:00 AM To 6:30 PM
Tue 5 Jan 2021 | 8:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Wed 6 Jan 2021
Thu 7 Jan 2021 | 7:00 AM To 3:00 PM
Fri 8 Jan 2021
Sat 9 Jan 2021
Sun 10 Jan 2021 | Arrive 9:00 AM
Pacific Adventure™ will join the fleet in October 2020. Pacific Adventure offers an expanded range of cabin options, a large range of P&O signature features as well a host of new ones that guests will love. Pacific Adventure’s first round trip cruise is the 6 night Melbourne Cup cruise departing 31 October 2020. The grand class ship’s first voyages also include a 13-night Kiwi Adventure, 14-night Fiji Explorer and 11-night New Guinea Island Encounter itinerary. Pacific Adventure will also offer a 3-night comedy cruise and 4-night voyage to Moreton Island. The ship’s Christmas and New Year’s Eve cruises will visit the South Pacific.
P & O
Holiday with P&O Cruises and join millions of Australians in a love of cruising and the brand that introduced it all 80 years ago. With Australian dollars onboard, Australian designed entertainment and a truly laidback holiday atmosphere, discover why P&O Cruises are Australia’s most loved cruise line. Journey everywhere from Papua New Guinea and the Pacific Islands, to New Zealand and various Australian coastal regions; journey with P&O Cruises.
Founded: 1932 (Australia) 2012/13 Fleet
- 3 vessels (Pacific Dawn, Pacific Jewel and Pacific Pearl)
- Predominantly 35+ everyday Australian couples and families
- Hot tubs and outdoor pools
- Day spa and fitness centre
- The Oasis, child free zone
- Marquee theatre
- Players bar and casino
- Nightclubs and bars
- Kids clubs
- Duty free shopping
- Art auctions
- Language: English
- Currency: AU$
- Pacific Islands
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- South Australia
- Choice includes great value interior cabins, outside cabins with a window or porthole and aﬀordable balcony cabins that oﬀer a private outdoor area
- We also have a brand new range of interconnecting cabins, perfect for families
Dining & Beverages
- Your choice dining - a la carte three times a day in the Waterfront restaurant or casual dining at the buffet
- Salt grill*, by Luke Mangan is an excitng addition to onboard dining
- La Luna* Asian fusion on Pacific Jewel and Pacific Dawn
- Adults-only sit down Comedy Club
- Musical extravaganzas and shows
- Cooking demonstrations
- Live bands and nightclubs
- Bars and lounges
- Big screen showing recent released movies, NRL and AFL
- Outdoor arena with circus acts and acrobatics
- Laser light shows
- Art, craft and dancing lessons
- Trivia, quizzes and karaoke
- Jackpot bingo
- The complimentary kids and teens programs are divided into age-relevant clubs and are open until 10pm
- Guitar Hero, air hockey challenges, PlayStation 3 competitions, quizzes, pool games, sports competitions and hip-hop dance classes
Cruise Price Inclusions
- All main meals (selected restaurants)
- Onboard activities
- Supervised activity programs for children aged 3-17
- Guest speakers and comedians
- Cabins serviced daily by your steward