- Relax, rejuvenate or get poolside fabulous. Ship has a range of utterly decadent and relaxing therapies at Aqua Spa.
- Forget everything you know about traditional cruise dining and prepare your taste buds for unique and fresh cruise cuisine!
- Now you can play barefoot bowls at sea. Challenge your mates to a friendly game. Go on, just roll with it!
- Book an Oceanview room for the price of an Interior
- Please Note: Number of nights and ports may vary depending on departure date.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable).
* All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 17 Dec 19. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary.
Gratuities not included. Please pay on board.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
Oceanview rooms feature a window or porthole so you won’t miss a single ocean view. It’s nice to know there’s a cosy, clean sanctuary with your name on it, equipped with everything you need. Twin rooms feature twin beds which can convert into a queen bed. Quad rooms feature two lower and two upper (bunk) beds. Some rooms can accommodate up to 3-4 adults / children.
Decks: Deck 15,Deck 8
These Oceanview rooms feature a porthole window. It’s nice to know there’s a cosy, clean sanctuary with your name on it, equipped with everything you need. Twin rooms feature twin beds which can convert into a queen bed. Quad rooms feature two lower and two upper (bunk) beds. Some rooms can accommodate up to 3-4 adults / children.
Day 2: AT SEA
Day 3: AT SEA
Day 4: Noumea, New Caledonia
Day 5: Mare, New Caledonia
Day 6: Mystery Island, Vanuatu
Day 7: Port Vila, Vanuatu
Day 8: AT SEA
Day 9: AT SEA
Day 10: AT SEA
Day 11: Sydney, Australia
New ships Pacific Aria and Pacific Eden arrive in November 2015 and bring with them a whole new world of cruising. Now with five ships, P & O Cruises is the largest fleet in Australia. They say variety is the spice of life. Two new ships and a fleet of five offers cruisers more destinations to choose from, more ports to depart from, more experiences to indulge in and more reason to holiday with P & O. This is cruising like you have never seen it before. With eight home ports, including six in Australia, we offerf more choice than any other Australian cruise line.
P & O
Holiday with P&O Cruises and join millions of Australians in a love of cruising and the brand that introduced it all 80 years ago. With Australian dollars onboard, Australian designed entertainment and a truly laidback holiday atmosphere, discover why P&O Cruises are Australia’s most loved cruise line. Journey everywhere from Papua New Guinea and the Pacific Islands, to New Zealand and various Australian coastal regions; journey with P&O Cruises.
Founded: 1932 (Australia) 2012/13 Fleet
- 3 vessels (Pacific Dawn, Pacific Jewel and Pacific Pearl)
- Predominantly 35+ everyday Australian couples and families
- Hot tubs and outdoor pools
- Day spa and fitness centre
- The Oasis, child free zone
- Marquee theatre
- Players bar and casino
- Nightclubs and bars
- Kids clubs
- Duty free shopping
- Art auctions
- Language: English
- Currency: AU$
- Pacific Islands
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- South Australia
- Choice includes great value interior cabins, outside cabins with a window or porthole and aﬀordable balcony cabins that oﬀer a private outdoor area
- We also have a brand new range of interconnecting cabins, perfect for families
Dining & Beverages
- Your choice dining - a la carte three times a day in the Waterfront restaurant or casual dining at the buffet
- Salt grill*, by Luke Mangan is an excitng addition to onboard dining
- La Luna* Asian fusion on Pacific Jewel and Pacific Dawn
- Adults-only sit down Comedy Club
- Musical extravaganzas and shows
- Cooking demonstrations
- Live bands and nightclubs
- Bars and lounges
- Big screen showing recent released movies, NRL and AFL
- Outdoor arena with circus acts and acrobatics
- Laser light shows
- Art, craft and dancing lessons
- Trivia, quizzes and karaoke
- Jackpot bingo
- The complimentary kids and teens programs are divided into age-relevant clubs and are open until 10pm
- Guitar Hero, air hockey challenges, PlayStation 3 competitions, quizzes, pool games, sports competitions and hip-hop dance classes
Cruise Price Inclusions
- All main meals (selected restaurants)
- Onboard activities
- Supervised activity programs for children aged 3-17
- Guest speakers and comedians
- Cabins serviced daily by your steward