Swiss Air Round the World with Singapore and United Airlines Mixed First & Business Class Year Round Fare
|From/To:||Round the World|
ALL above fares are PER PERSON and INCLUDE all fuel surcharges and taxes. Rates are subject to high season surcharges, availability and changes without notice. Advertised rates are based on the lowest available fare and may differ at time of booking. All featured “from” prices are based on the lowest priced routing for the destination(s) listed. Taxes may increase if stopping over at a destination, returning from an alternative port or if not paid in full at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost. Please ask one of our Travel Specialists for full details, terms and conditions.
Year Round Fares:
All advertised fares are valid for midweek departures. Surcharges may apply depending on your departure day. Please speak to one of our Travel Specialists for more information.
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth.
European cities available to fly in and out of include – London, Paris, Rome, Geneva, Copenhagen, Venice and many more.
North America transfer cities permitted are: Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, New York, Montreal and Vancouver.
Asian transfer cities permitted are: Bangkok, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Shanghai.
Hand baggage – 2 x 8kg
You also benefit from priority clearance through baggage handling at your destination.
|Routing & Flight Duration||
Please note: First Class cabins are permitted on the Swiss Air flights into Zurich only, all other fares are in Business Class cabins.
Example Itinerary: Reverse itinerary is possible
Singapore Airlines: Sydney – Singapore
Swiss Air: Singapore - Zurich
Swiss Air: Zurich – Milan
Swiss Air: Milan - Zurich
Siwss Air: Zurich – Los Angeles
United Airlines: Los Angeles – Sydney
Fly with airlines such as: Qantas, Air Canada, Air New Zealand, Thai Airways, United Airlines, Cathay Pacific from Australia to transfer cities. Then fly Swiss from transfer cities to Europe via Zurich or Geneva.
Minimum Stay: Nil
Children and Infant discounts vary, please ask your specialist for details.
Credit Cards, Direct Deposit, Cheque, Luxury Pay Later, Payment details »
Change and Cancellation fees apply, please ask us for details.
First & Business Class Info
- More comfort, space and privacy on board ensures you can work or rest in peace
- Save time with the check-in for business passengers
- Benefit from increased free checked baggage and carry-on baggage limits
- Reach your flight 'just in time' with priority boarding
- Culinary specialities, prepared by gourmet chefs (on intercontinental and longer European flights)
- Separate lounges: relax and escape from the hectic business or travel routine
- Priority check-in for your baggage, saving you time on arrival
- Miles & More participants collect twice as many miles as they would in Economy Class
- Enjoy an award-winning airline with award-winning flight attendants, SWISS is your competent and excellent partner around the globe.
Enjoy a taste experience on the very highest level. Thanks to the skills of renowned top chefs, the quality of the freshest products and the service provided by an award-winning Business Class.European Flights - Depending on the time of day, we will pamper you with an extensive breakfast, lunch or evening meal. Our dishes are made freshly and to the highest Swiss quality. To go with them, we offer you an extensive selection of beverages, including Champagne, and the personal service of the SWISS Business Crew.