|Travel Day||All advertised fares are valid for midweek departures. Surcharges may apply depending on your departure day. Please speak to one of our Travel Specialists for more information.|
Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Adelaide for Paris Special.
Other departure cities may be available, please speak to one of our Travel Specialists for more information.
London, Paris or *Europe: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hamburg, Helsinki, Lisbon, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Nice, Oslo, Prague, Rome, Stockholm, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw and Zurich.
Other destinations in Europe may also be available, please ask one of our Travel Specialists for more information.
Year Round Fares and Special Fares
Child and infant discounts may apply, please ask your specialist for details.
Credit Cards, Direct Deposit, Cheque, Luxury Pay Later, Payment details »
Change and cancellation fees apply, please ask us for details.
Change Fees Waived
Book with confidence
For new bookings made on all British Airways marketed fares, all routes and all points of sale, British Airways will waive the normal change fees to allow date changes for any new date, up to 12 months from original date of departure. In addition these bookings can be exchanged for a voucher of the same value valid for future flights taken within 12 months from original date of departure.
The change fee will be waived at time of re-pricing/reissue for any tickets sold between 03Mar20 – 30Sep20.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer applies for new bookings only made from 03Mar20 – 30Sep20
- Travel on British Airways marketed fares only
- Excluding franchise airlines (Comair and Sun-Air)
- Bookings made on BA tickets only
- Any fare difference between existing booking and new booking must be paid
- No cancellations or full refunds unless fare rules allow so
- No shows are not permitted and renders the ticket valueless, except for refundable taxes/fees
- The original value is not refundable unless allowed per the original fare rules
- New booking would have to be for the same customer(s), i.e. no name change
- Applies for customers booked to travel up to 31Aug21
- Voucher can be used as part payment towards a future booking. It must be redeemed for travel by the 22Apr22.
Complimentary Chauffeur Drive
Travel in comfort and style
Enjoy a chauffeur drive transfer to and from Sydney International Airport in the luxury of a Jaguar^
Please speak to your Travel Specialist to book this service. This service may not be offered during Covid-19.
^Terms and conditions: Chauffeur Drive is available at Sydney International Airport only for reservations sold and ticketed in Australia on British Airways flight numbers BA16/15 only. Codeshare flights not permitted.
• Transfers are available up to 50km radius with an optional additional charge beyond the complimentary radius.
• Reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to departures and changes are subject to availability.
• Chauffeur drive is only available to First class and Club World Business class passengers with a confirmed reservation in F,A,J,C,D,R,I class. Waitlisted, Z, U class reservations, complimentary upgrades, redemption or travel agent discount tickets are not eligible.
• An adult customer 12 years and over is eligible for one transfer. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and not travelling as an unaccompanied minor.
• Jaguar vehicles are not guaranteed and are subject to availability. If the vehicle type is not available, an alternative prestige vehicle will provide the luxury transfer with nil compensation.
• First & Business Class Chauffeur drive collection times will be confirmed at the time of reservation and are not negotiable. The driver will wait for a maximum 15 minutes from confirmed reservation time only. If customer fails to cancel or arrive within 15 minutes for the booked transfer the complimentary service cannot be rebooked in conjunction with the same reservation or ticket number.
• This Chauffeur Drive is provided by a third party supplier and not by British Airways. British Airways is not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers, or for any deficiency in the facilities and services offered. British Airways has no liability for loss, personal injury or death incurred during the use of such facilities and services.
ALL above fares are PER PERSON and INCLUDE all fuel surcharges and taxes. Rates are subject to high season surcharges, availability and changes without notice. Advertised rates are based on the lowest available fare and may differ at time of booking. All featured “from” prices are based on the lowest priced routing for the destination(s) listed. Taxes may increase if stopping over at a destination, returning from an alternative port or if not paid in full at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost. Please ask one of our Travel Specialists for full details, terms and conditions.
You can use our online booking engine to search for availability or book online (Not available for mixed class fares). If rates differ from advertised fares, it may be due to conditions of the fares or limited availability of the lowest fares on the dates requested. Call us to help you find the best fares for suitable dates. Call us if you are booking flights departing within 3 working days. Seats are held when using the online booking engine, however tickets are not issued instantly, our Travel Specialists will contact you to confirm full details and preferred payment method before issuing tickets.
Singapore Stopover Accommodation
Raffles Hotel is Singapore’s most graceful landmark, whose charms now include a shopping arcade, a museum, romantic courtyards and a Victorian-style theatre, Jubilee Hall, a popular venue for film screenings and performances.
Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore offers luxurious accommodation a 10-minute walk from Raffles Place MRT Station. Offering free Wi-Fi and free parking, it boasts a rooftop landscaped pool and rooftop bar.
Other Singapore Accommodation
Singapore Hotel Search>>
Note: If you are flying with Singapore airlines and stop over in Singapore, discounted hotel rates may apply. Please contact our consultants for details.
More about destination Singapore>>
Singapore Airport Transfers
Things to Do in Singapore
Book online tours and sightseeing
London Hotel Search>>
More about destination London>>
London Airport Transfers
Book online transfer between London hotel and airport
Things to Do in London
Book online London tours and sightseeing & tickets
First & Business Class Info
British Airways First Class epitomises the highest echelon of impeccable service, attention to detail and elegant surroundings. Everything has been designed around the customers' needs to ensure they enjoy a seamless journey from start to finish.
Your British Airways First Class Experience Includes:
- Your own private, spacious suite
- A fully flat bed with mattress and duvet
- Delicious and indulgent dining
- Access to luxurious lounges and spa treatments
- Exclusive and attentive service
- Complimentary luxury airport transfers (in selected cities)
Club World Business Class combines premium levels of comfort and service with the freedom and flexibility to make every journey unique and unforgettable. Whether you're travelling for business or pleasure, there's a Club World seat with your name on it.
Your British Airways Business Class Experience Includes:
- A spacious seat, which converts into a fully flat bed
- Delicious food and drink options using fresh, local ingredients
- Aaccess to private lounges and luxurious spa treatments
- Dedicated check-in desks and priority boarding
Baggage allowance will change depending on your desired routing and chosen fare, please ask your Travel Specialist for exact information regarding luggage allowances for your flights.
Enjoy access to premium airport lounges when you fly Business or First Class. British Airways have over 60 dedicated British Airways departure lounges, and 90 additional partner lounges, worldwide for you to experience. You can use them if you are:
- flying with British Airways in First, Club World or Club Europe
- a Silver or Gold Member* of the British Airways Executive Club on a flight operated by British Airways or one of our oneworld partners
- an Emerald or Sapphire member* of any of the oneworld airline frequent flyer programmes on a flight operated by British Airways or one of our oneworld partners
- over the age of 18 years, or if under 18 years you are accompanied by a responsible adult. (Local laws relating to the consumption of alcohol will apply.)
* Includes access to more than 650 oneworld partner lounges.
**All lounge access is subject to capacity restrictions.