The iconic Bannisters Mollymook featuring the award-winning Rick Stein at Bannisters Restaurant. A stylish, boutique getaway only 100 meters to the glistening shores of Mollymook Beach.
Image credit – Bannisters Hotel
- Packages are for Two Adults Sharing.
- Three-nights mid-week accommodation on at either Bannisters by the Sea
- Continental breakfast daily including barista-made coffee
- Two-course dinner at Rick Stein at Bannisters and a glass of wine from a select menu
- Glass of bubbles and a gourmet pizza to share over looking the ocean at Bannisters Pool Bar
- Subject to availability.
- Valid Sunday - Thursday until 16th December 2021.
- Excludes NSW School and Public Holidays.
- Payment of first nights' accommodation will be taken at the time of booking. 28 day cancellation period.
- Please note Bannisters at Mollymook have limited availability, pricing may vary depending on time of travel
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Offers & Booking
for Two Adults
*Please note Bannisters at Mollymook have limited availability, pricing may vary depending on time of travel*
Ocean Deluxe from $2,541 for Two Adults
Spa Retreat from $2,861 for Two Adults
Terrace Suite from $3,261 for Two Adults
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
14 rooms available that offer a private balcony with scenic ocean views. Room features king size bed.
These rooms have all facilities of an Ocean Deluxe and in addition offer a double spa bath on your very own private deck overlooking the ocean. Room features king size bed.
These rooms offer large living and a private terrace. Although these rooms don’t feature ocean views, they still have a double spa and a generous bathroom.
These rooms offer separate living and bedroom area. Additional features are Roman bath, gas fireplace and a panoramic deck.
This property offers two unique Penthouse Styles namely Collette Dinnigan and the Pinnacle. Both offer unique experiences in terms of decor and features.
About Bannisters by the Sea
This property offers a serene coastal experience. Located on the edge of the NSW southern coastline, the views range from scenic ocean to the cliff-tops.
It features 34 stylish refurbished rooms and an ocean-front balcony is a common trait among most of them. Along with the ambience, guests can indulge themselves in the culinary experience by dining at Rick Stein’s restaurant which offers locally sourced seafood and produce.