Crystal Cruises is first luxury line to announce and open bookings for it’s full year of 2014 and early-2015 itineraries.
In a luxury industry-first, award-winning Crystal Cruises unveils, and opens for booking, its full year of ultra-luxe, worldwide voyages for 2014, plus itineraries up to mid-April 2015. New 7- to 89-day cruises in 2014 are among the 61 sailings aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity, with 16 maiden calls, 194 total ports and 68 countries – including a glamorous World Cruise. Early 2015’s global calendar offers 15 exotic cruises and a 20th World Cruise, as well as nine maiden calls and a return to ports Crystal hasn’t visited in more than a decade.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites are featured on 54 of 61 cruises (or 89% of 2014’s itineraries), visiting 135+ dedicated historical destinations, from the ancient—Istanbul, Dubrovnik, and Tallin—to the intriguing—Casablanca, Cartagena, and Takoradi.
- World Cruise: 89-day, Jan-Apr, 5-segment LA-London cruise, with Crystal’s first return to West Africasince 2011 34% of cruises are 10 days or less.
- New ports include Galway, Ireland; Luanda, Angola; Lombok, Indonesia; Ibiza, Spain; Oban, Scotland; Skagen, Denmark; and Puerto Limon, Costa Rica.
- Returns to places less-frequented by Crystal include the Andaman Islands; Brunei; Ghana; Helsingborg, Sweden; Ko Samui, Thailand; Zihuatanejo, Mexico; Tokyo, Japan; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Korcula, Croatia.
- Nearly every itinerary featuresat least one overnight stay in renowned cities—often in the city of embarkation—plus, two consecutive overnights in many places like Yangon, Shanghai, Hong Kong, St. Petersburg, and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Crystal kicks off its 25th Anniversary year of ultra-luxury cruising with virtually all itineraries from Jan to mid-Apr being brand new.
- New ports include Ambodifototra and Tolanaro, Madagascar; Richards Bay, South Africa; Sanya, China; and Albany, Australia.
- Returns to locales less-frequentedinclude Alter do Chao, Brazil; Yantai, China; and Maputo, Mozambique.
“As a leader in luxury vacation experiences, we are constantly pushing ourselves to find new ways to show the world to savvy travelers," says Crystal’s Senior Vice President Marketing & Sales, Jack Anderson. “Our 2014 to early 2015 calendar is especially exciting, with dozens of new routes and places to see, via one of the most pampering ways one can travel: a Six-Star Crystal cruise."
All-inclusive Book Now fares for early 2014 are available until 31Oct12. (New Book Now fares will be announced 01Nov12). All-inclusive Book Now fares for spring 2014 through spring 2015 are available until 31Apr13. Book Now fares offer up to $9,000/person in savings for the 2015 World Cruise and up to $1,500/person for individual, 7- to 21-day voyages. Sailings start at $1,995/person, double occupancy, with attractive air add-ons available.
Crystal Cruises’ award-winning “World’s Best" ocean resort experience always includes a host of complimentary amenities, from enlightening enrichment speakers and fitness classes to pampering pillow menus and specialty restaurant dining, featuring the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa and all-inclusive beverages and gratuities.