- White Bay
- 17 nights
- Cruise Only
- Auckland, Whangarei, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Picton, Christchurch, Dunedin, Milford Sound, Hobart, Melbourne, Eden, White Bay
Azamara Journey specifically designed to be smaller and more sleek than most cruise ship Journey’s. There’s a timeless romance that begins when you wander aboard Azamara’s ships. Because it’s easy to fall for Azamara’s well-appointed amenities, impeccable service, gourmet cuisine, and warm and inviting atmosphere. So, give in and enjoy your every indulgence. You’ll love how Azamara makes you feel. Azamara offers more of what you desire you’ll discover a more intimate way to travel. See for yourself how truly remarkable an Azamara voyage can be.
- 2 Category Upgrade
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Azamara Events
- 2 Category Upgrade valid Until 18 November 2020
- Ports of Call may vary by departure date and subject to weather and other conditions.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
|05 February 22|
|06 February 22|
|07 February 22|
|08 February 22|
|09 February 22|
|10 February 22|
|11 February 22|
|12 February 22|
|13 February 22|
|Day 10 & 11||At Sea||14 February 22
15 February 22
|16 February 22|
|Day 13||At Sea||17 February 22||–|
|18 February 22|
|Day 15||At Sea||19 February 22||–|
|20 February 22|
|Day 17 & 18||White Bay
|21 February 22
22 February 22
Journey also features two specialty restaurants, concierge amenities, our Spa and Wellness Center, a coffee café, a piano bar and a wine bar, live entertainment, daily enrichment programs (like wine and champagne tasting), and this is only her short list.
- Aqualina (Specialty Restaurant)
- Prime C (Specialty Restaurant)
- Discoveries Restaurant
- Windows Cafe
- Pool Grill
- Mosaic Cafe
- Looking Glass
- Discoveries Lounge
- Cabaret Lounge
- Casino Luxe
- Poolside Parties
- Main Pool
- Azamara Spa
- Acupuncture at Sea
- Internet access